1. Check and clean the surface of the filter box to keep the filter box clean and free from damage.
1. Gently place the boron nitride coating into the filter box and press the gasket around the filter plate by hand to prevent the aluminum from flowing or floating.
2. Evenly preheat the filter box and Foundry Ceramic Filters to bring it close to the temperature of the aluminum liquid. The preheating temperature of the filter plate is not lower than 260 °C.
Preheating to remove the adsorbed moisture helps to facilitate the initial initial filter pore opening, preventing the heat expansion and contraction from causing partial pore blockage to the filter plate.
Preheating can be heated by electricity or gas, and heated normally for 15-30 minutes.
3. Pay attention to the change of aluminum hydraulic head during casting, and maintain the normal demand of aluminum liquid control flow. The normal starting pressure head is 100-150mm. as
When the aluminum liquid begins to pass, the pressure head will drop below 75-100mm, and then the pressure head will gradually increase.
4. Avoid tapping and vibrating Foundry Ceramic Filters during normal filtration. At the same time, the launder should be filled with aluminum water to avoid too much and too little disturbance of the aluminum liquid.
5. After the filtration is finished, remove the boron nitride coating and clean the filter box.